11/28/2005

KFC


I ate at KFC on Friday night. I hadn't been in over a year. And I hadn't eaten anything all day. I was talked into going there, and two of us ordered an entire Variety Bucket meal. This included 4 pieces of chicken, a large order of popcorn chicken and 4 chicken strips. Along with a side of potatoe wedges and mac and cheese (so not my choices). And the biscuits which the mean bitch at the counter almost forgot to give to us. We took it home and ate nearly all of it. I felt totally nasty after and my house smelled like fried chicken. I have to admit it tasted sort of good.

And to top it all off today I did the nutrition calculator and discovered that I ate about 114 grams of fat in one sitting. That is so nast!

Grade: C-

5 Comments:

Blogger Dustin Harder said...

you so totally loved it.

1:14 PM, November 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My roommate has gotten me into Popeye's recently. I used to be grossed out by it because of a commercial I saw as a young boy where I thought the 'herbs and spices' were boogers. I was an easily grossed out kid. Now I really like it (comparitively) and think that KFC is kinda mealy. And Popeye's has battered cajun fries, which kind of rock.

1:31 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger amanda said...

The last time I ate KFC, I had the shits. Bad.

2:42 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Noah said...

I love, "I was talked into it".

friend: lets get KFC
you: OK!

2:45 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Casey said...

Ok, you wanna know what's worse than eating all that? Working at a KFC for a year and a half. And people wonder why I have a big ass?

7:03 PM, November 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home