12/07/2005

Sleepover!


I had a sleepover at Melanie's last night. She totally was begging me to review it on my blog. That's the tough part of being famous, my fans, is that everyone wants you to review something, ya know.

No, but we had a lovely time. Melanie made me dinner, and then we, um, wait, what did we do Melanie? I guess it wasn't that action-packed. Oh, I had some hot chocolate. Then Melanie got really tired and I kept her up and was super annoying, so she gave me drugs, and I passed out.

This morning I woke up late and didn't get a ride to work. But, she did make me this really amazing breakfast burrito with eggs, olive tappindade (sp?), and cheese.

Grades:
Dinner: A
Hot Chocolate: B (way better than her first time making me chocolate flavored water)
Pills: A
Mel falling asleep when I wanted to stay up: F
Breakfast: A
Not getting a ride to work: D
Average Grade: C+

5 Comments:

Blogger Luis said...

Sooo CUTE! Love it!

7:09 PM, December 07, 2005  
Blogger amanda said...

That breakfast thing sounds delectable. Lucky.

8:26 PM, December 07, 2005  
Blogger paultoes said...

do you mean tapenade? because i am all about tapenade.

12:25 AM, December 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charlie's back rub: B+ (could have been a little longer)
Charlie laying in bed with me and acting crazy while I fell asleep even though he was just waiting for the vicodin to kick in: A
Charlie not snoring too loud: A-
Charlie trying to make me cry on purpose: C
Charlie waking up at 6:20 but still not getting up in time to get a ride with me: A (traffic was horrible and I would've been late)
Coming home to an apartment that looked like it been trashed by an adolescent girl: D
Overall sleepover rating: B (a rough estimate since I didn't use a calculator like a certain someone)

8:39 AM, December 08, 2005  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

I'm never having you over yo.

10:46 AM, December 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home