12/08/2005

My two favs on PR - Diana and Raymundo



These are my two favs on Project Runway based on personality alone.

Diana is just so weird and not fashion concious. I want to see her do really well and make it far, but I don't think she will. She designs based on science and wore her prom dress the first night out. That's awesome.

And Raymundo I just like cuz he is a little latino fag and I sort of wanna do it with him.

I mean, I liked some others and really liked their designs, but these are my first impressions.

Grade: B (I usually make really bad choices at the start of these shows)

6 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

I like Raymundo, too - I thought his design was AMAZING. It's so ballsy to put your initials on the back of a jacket when you're a new designer on a TV show! And the sleeveless polo, and the velvet(?) capri pants? So good.
I'm not sure about Diana yet. I think her "engineer" thing might get old soon.
I did NOT like Kirsten - what kind of stupid lawyer wants to be a fashion designer? I did not feel bad for her at all.

11:41 AM, December 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was into santino....i am thinking he will go all the way.

1:52 PM, December 08, 2005  
Blogger amanda said...

I think Santino is the "favorite," so even thought I like him, I predict he'll be out around seventh or eighth.

8:41 PM, December 08, 2005  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

Simply put...I have commitment problems-I will ONLY commit to Sunday night Television. but you know what? I really dont have commitment problems...it's those other bitches.Um...right?

10:50 AM, December 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE Diana!!! Her designs are smart, detailed and gorgeous. And I so already knew that you wanted to fuck the lil latino boy.

12:20 PM, December 13, 2005  
Blogger Noah said...

Santino is a cocky bastard, but he's got the skilz to back him up.

12:29 PM, December 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home