12/13/2005

Cat Hair


So, I have this losing battle with cat hair in my house. Granted I don't pick it up much, and I don't brush my cats enough. But there is cat hair all over everything. My bed, the floor, my socks when I walk. I am the most annoyed by my coat. I mean, I lint brush it like once a week, but my winter pea coat that I wear every single day is constantly covered. I mean, like, to the point where I step out into the sun in the morning and look down and am embarassed for others to see me on the train.

Don't get me wrong, I love the cats, except for Buddha, but the hair situation is getting crazy!

Grade: D

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Y u gotta B hatting on Me? SEw not KEwl :(

3:03 PM, December 13, 2005  
Blogger Casey said...

I have a dog ... it's the same way ... damn pets!

5:10 PM, December 13, 2005  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

dogs are not the same. Charlie, hang your coat up in the closet and lint brush it once a day. No i'm not kidding.

7:06 PM, December 13, 2005  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Try working for a vet. I swear I bring enough fur home with me to mold into animals and start my own zoo.

9:03 PM, December 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) I came accross this blog while looking for solution to the cat fur at home :)
We have the most adorable 8 month cat and we love him very much, but the hair around the hiuse is driving me nuts. Has anyone came up with a solution yet?

Check this out
www.write-your-secret.info

8:32 AM, January 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home