12/20/2005

The last two best pic slots...

There are at this point three movies that can be considered close to shoe-ins for Best Picture nominations. Walk the Line and Brokeback are sure things right now, with Good Night, And Good Luck being a third nomination that for some reason that doesn't make sense to me is being said to be closet to assured a spot. That leaves only two spots for a ton of films that are getting some Oscar buzz. This year's race is tons of fun!
These films include:
- Capote
- A History of Violence
- Munich
- Match Point
- King Kong
- Crash
- Cinderella Man
- Pride and Prejudice








Which of these two do you think will make the cut?

Grade: A - I love a good Oscar race!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dustin Harder said...

I really REALLY hope that CRASH does.

10:01 AM, December 20, 2005  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I hope Crash does as well, but I think it will go to Cinderella Man.

4:00 PM, December 20, 2005  
Blogger amanda said...

I think it's going to go to Crash and Munich - Capote was great, but PSH carried the movie and he'll get the Best Actor Oscar and the movie will call it a day.

8:08 PM, December 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home