1/03/2006

New Year's Eve 2005


I had my worst New Year's Eve ever! I swear I felt like I was in some f'd up episode of Jerry Springer. I dont' wanna give it all away because it was way embarassing, but let me just give you a glimpse at one moment:

Picture some trashy little fag outside the door of the apartment I was at that night. He has just been kicked out and is banging on the door and screaming with some boxes of his stuff next to him. A couple of neighbors have opened their doors telling him to shut up. And he yells over and over again "Now your new boyfriends knows what whore you are!"

So, that was just one of the highlights. It was a truly awful New Year's Eve. But everything is pretty much resolved now...I think...

Grade: D (At least I can laugh about it a bit)

2 Comments:

Blogger Noah said...

Somebody needs to go on Starting Over (the crazy trashy guy-- not you).

10:25 AM, January 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, that sucks. If it helps, I've had the flu since last week and even though I chose to drink Saturday and Sunday, it only made me feel worse.

10:51 AM, January 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home