1/06/2006

Fag Frat


This is some group of gay boys in Chicago that consider themselves a "frat." It seems to be a bunch of twinky boys who have parties and are part of what they consider to be some exclusvie club. So, I visited the site recently, www.fagfrat.org, to find out more about this bunch of boys. Fortunately, it looks like they are indeed mostly younger college-aged guys, but some of them are in their mid to late twenties. Guys, college is over, you don't need to be part of a "frat" anymore. And plus, last time I checked the frat boys I know of don't really like fags, so why do you want to be part of that?

For some reason, this group bugs the piss out of me, but I have to admit a few of the gusy I saw in their photo album were totally cute.

Grade: C-

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dated a guy from fag frat a few years ago. They are TOTALLY lame. It's just a bunch of pretentious slutty fags who think they're better than everyone else. Gross.

7:43 AM, January 06, 2006  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Sounds like a normal frat to me then Devin, except for the fags.

7:54 AM, January 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's called being uncomfortable with your sexuality. You have to join some stupid club to feel validated and masculine when in reality it's just the opposite.

my word: gtqianut !!!

8:56 AM, January 06, 2006  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

I have a friend that was the president of his frat in Wisconsin and it was super gay friendly-stop bashin' shit like this man. Just makes it okay for me to call you a bitch and slut.

5:20 PM, January 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home