1/06/2006

Fag Frat


This is some group of gay boys in Chicago that consider themselves a "frat." It seems to be a bunch of twinky boys who have parties and are part of what they consider to be some exclusvie club. So, I visited the site recently, www.fagfrat.org, to find out more about this bunch of boys. Fortunately, it looks like they are indeed mostly younger college-aged guys, but some of them are in their mid to late twenties. Guys, college is over, you don't need to be part of a "frat" anymore. And plus, last time I checked the frat boys I know of don't really like fags, so why do you want to be part of that?

For some reason, this group bugs the piss out of me, but I have to admit a few of the gusy I saw in their photo album were totally cute.

Grade: C-

4 Comments:

Anonymous Devin said...

I dated a guy from fag frat a few years ago. They are TOTALLY lame. It's just a bunch of pretentious slutty fags who think they're better than everyone else. Gross.

7:43 AM, January 06, 2006  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Sounds like a normal frat to me then Devin, except for the fags.

7:54 AM, January 06, 2006  
Anonymous ryan d said...

It's called being uncomfortable with your sexuality. You have to join some stupid club to feel validated and masculine when in reality it's just the opposite.

my word: gtqianut !!!

8:56 AM, January 06, 2006  
Blogger Dustin J. Harder said...

I have a friend that was the president of his frat in Wisconsin and it was super gay friendly-stop bashin' shit like this man. Just makes it okay for me to call you a bitch and slut.

5:20 PM, January 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home