1/09/2006

Duke's Bar and Grille


On Friday I checked out this new burger place. All I knew was that they have like 30 different kinds of burgers on the menu. And after reading Amanda's blog entry on burgers, I had a craving.

Dukes, at 2616 N. Clark, gave me one of the best burgers I have ever had! I had a Greek burger with feta, kalamata olives, red onion and cucumbers on it, and it was cooked to perfection. I want another one right now! Jhun, the guy I am dating, had one with mozzarella, balsamic vinegar and stuff, don't remember what all was on his, but it was great too.

I had a couple of good martinis there as well. And I think that a burger and a martini make a near perfect dinner. I can't wait to go back. I love this place!

Grade: A

2 Comments:

Blogger Noah said...

did you get a tan?

8:06 AM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger Chargenda said...

what? i don't get it?

8:25 AM, January 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home