1/11/2006

Happy Birthday to me!


It's my birthday today! I have no shame. I want the world to know.

I got into work today and had a big coffee cake and a realy funny anti-Bush card from my boss on my desk. That was super sweet of him. And got like 4 cards in the mail last night and a few calls and e-mails and stuff already. I can feel the love!

And I have tomorrow off. This is already a really great b-day and it isn't even noon! And later I will see strippers, they won't look anything like this beefy man above, but I will take a skinny little stripper any day over a beefy one!

Grade: A

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday baby! Love you! Yay for having no shame....we'll see about that later!

9:44 AM, January 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Charlie!! We miss you here in the EL.

9:54 AM, January 11, 2006  
Blogger amanda said...

Happy birthday, my love - I'll call you later when you're trashed.

11:53 AM, January 11, 2006  
Blogger Noah said...

that guy has a nice rack!

1:22 PM, January 11, 2006  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Happy Birthday. If I was there, I would strip for you.

7:04 PM, January 11, 2006  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

um...happy late birthday stud. Hope you had a blast at horseshoe.

11:35 AM, January 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home