1/10/2006

Chicken Adobo


My new man made some chicken adobo last night. It has been about a year and a half since I have had this delicious filipino dish. I haven't ever made it, but I know that there is just like soy and vinegar and some other stuff that you simmer chicken or some other meat in, but it is delicious. He fried his chicken first, so it is fattier than I thought it would be.

I suggest everyone out there get a filipino boyfriend so you too can have some home-cooked adobo.

Grade: A

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm.....sounds yummy. I had leftover Thai food last night....it was real good, but I think that was more because of what I smoked before I ate it.

7:19 AM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

he's your bf now? How long have you known him?

11:46 AM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger Chargenda said...

I have known him for two months now. Been dating some for part of that time, but just recently in the past couple of weeks started dating exclusively and all that...

12:14 PM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

yeah for you buddy!

12:20 PM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger Sexbox said...

I want a filipino boyfriend just because they are hot! lol

4:25 PM, January 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home