1/19/2006

Disney World


Not to sound like too much of a Debbie Downer (remember where she was in that skit?) but I have to go to Disney World for six days next week. Yuck.

Our Annual Meeting is being held at a hotel there, and I will be running around super busy and not have anyone there to hang with really. I mean, I know Disney is supposed to be fun, but the whole place just gives me the creeps.

I suppose the warm weather will be nice. Oh, and I likely won't find a way to blog for about 6 days, which truly sucks.

Grade: D-

7 Comments:

Blogger Noah said...

you are not a debbie downer-- that place's sole purpose is to suck money out of people. Its like vegas without as many hookers and really bad food.

8:08 AM, January 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Home sweet home.

I'll miss your blogging... Where's the PR recap??

10:00 AM, January 19, 2006  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

I hate disney! I went with my friend when I played Orlanda in September because he used to work there and we got in everywhere for free. We got wasted at Epcot-that was fun.

11:10 AM, January 19, 2006  
Blogger Sexbox said...

awww...we'll miss you. Just take lots of notes of all of the places you eat at and visit so you can write about them when you come back!

9:07 PM, January 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't you just use the hotel computer lab? Reading your blog is part of my routine!

10:41 AM, January 20, 2006  
Blogger Casey said...

Hey, I used to work at Disney and lived in Orlando for 4 years. Yah, the friend that got Dustin in the parks - that was me! Just rent a car and go out. There are latin boys everywhere, and a few bars have latin nights! You're all set!

10:52 AM, January 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drive 70 miles west to Tampa and go out in Ybor City. It's the Bourbon St of Florida. Total bachannal(sp?) Very fun!
-TC

5:50 PM, January 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home