3/02/2006

RL

I had lunch at RL, which I walk by every day. The inside is warm and looks like a rich man's library with lots of dark wood and photos on the wall. The clientele matches the atmosphere pretty much. I saw the most beautiful table full of women. They were totally old money with long straight blond hair, amazing makeup and fabulous clothes. They were seriously SO beautiful and could have been in a Polo catalog.

My food was pretty good, but I just had a cobb salad. But, let me take this moment to point out that a cobb salad at RL costs about 12 bucks, the same price that a cobb salad from T's, across the street from me costs. That is so ridic! I mean, T's is a little bar and grille with overpriced food for the gays, and they expect me to pay the same amount for their cobb as at RL!

The other people around my table had salads, except for Scotty who had a burger and said it was just OK. So, no more RL for me any time soon.

Grade: B-

4 Comments:

Blogger paultoes said...

ridic? nobody keeps me up on the latest abbreviated words. i should buy a dic. (that's short for dictionary)

12:34 PM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger Chargenda said...

I have a dic I could give you for free so you don't have to buy one.

12:35 PM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger Noah said...

T's is nast. I'd rather eat a dic.

1:26 PM, March 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish Scott would have lunch with me :(

3:48 PM, March 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home