2/28/2006

Mario Lopez joins the Bold & The Beautiful

I know I have already blogged about Mario Lopez, but Chicago Sexbox recently had an entry about Mr. Lopez joining The Bold and the Beautiful. I think Mario is super hottie, and I used to wath that show religiously when I was younger.

For those who don't know, I have a thing for soap operas. I love them. As a matter of fact, I watched 4 full hours of SoapNet last night. And I loved it!

I can't wait to see how Mario does on there, but am a bit concerned for his celebrity status having made the shift to daytime.

Grade: B

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He will never be as good as he was as host of Pet Star. What a cutie.

1:35 PM, March 01, 2006  
Blogger Sexbox said...

You are worried about his celebrity status? LMFAO!!!! After the Pet Show, there was only one direction to go! It's a shame since someone that hot deserves to be on TV 24/7!

5:54 PM, March 01, 2006  
Blogger amanda said...

I saw Y&R at the gym the other day, and Nicholas is looking pretty rough.

6:07 PM, March 01, 2006  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

status? he doesnt have much of that honey. yes he is hot but he doesnt have much status yo.

6:02 PM, March 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home