2/26/2006

My Oscar Picks!

With just one week before the big night, here are my final picks for the winners, with possible upsets.

Best Picture - Brokeback Mountain
Upset: Crash

Director - Ang Lee for Brokeback Mountain

Actor - Phillip Seymore Hoffman for Capote
Upset: Heath Ledger for Brokeback

Actress - Reese Witherspoon for Walk the Line
Upset: Felicity for Transamerica

Supporting Actor - George Clooney for Syriana
Upset: Matt Dillon for Crash

Supporting Actress - Rachel Weisz for The Constant Gardener
Upset: Amy Adams for Junebug

Original Screenplay - Crash

Adapted - Brokeback

Foreign Language Film - Tsotsi
Upset: Paradise Now

Animated Film - Wallace & Gromit

Original Score - Brokeback

Original Song - It's Hard out Here for a Pimp - Hustle and Flow

Art Direction - Memoirs of a Geisha

Cinematography - Brokeback

Documentary - March of the Penguins

Documentary Short - God Sleeps in Rwanda

Film Editing - Crash

Makeup - Chronicles of Narnia

Animated Short Film - The Moon and the Sun

Live Action Short Film - Six Shooter

Sound Editing - King Kong

Sound Mixing - King Kong

Visual Effects - King Kong

6 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

I think our bet is going to be useless this year - my picks are just about the same as yours.

6:56 AM, February 27, 2006  
Blogger Chargenda said...

but it will make those really boring catagories that we have different picks on more exciting and worthwhile to watch! Come to Chicago on Sunday.

7:14 AM, February 27, 2006  
Blogger Noah said...

Oscars? more like Borescars.

9:30 AM, February 27, 2006  
Blogger musicbeing said...

I like your new teplate..how did u make it or who made it. Thouh must teacheth me.

And BTW..u really think Bareback will win? Doubt it.

Will they be playing the Oscars the whole night at Roscoe's this next sunday? I was planning on going but I want to hear music, so if this is the case I shall stay away.

2:30 PM, February 27, 2006  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

dude, your predictions piss me off because I am trying to win a pool at work and I am putting you and amandas predictions together and when you say "upset" blahblahblah-it throws my shit off, pick something and commit to it! shit.

6:04 PM, March 04, 2006  
Blogger Chargenda said...

well, go with what i have there as the main choice if you are trying to win a pool. The upsets are the ones who could be shockers at the show.

6:44 AM, March 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home