2/24/2006

Ex-Gay's Conference

Tomorrow in St. Louis, there are going to be a couple thousand "ex-gays" gathering for the Love Won Out conference. Doesn't it look like a hoot!

Something tells me that some of these fags are gunna be having a relapse tomorrow. Is it really good to bring that many ex-fags together if you want them to not suck penis and do it in the butt?

Grade: F

OMFG, I just looked up this Anne Heche photo as a joke, and then saw on the site that her mother is speaking at this conference.

6 Comments:

Blogger Noah said...

Is melanie speaking at the conference? She used to lick puss, but now she likes cock! Hard cock!

2:56 PM, February 24, 2006  
Blogger amanda said...

I think there are two men in that picture, because that is certainly not a woman in that flowered dress.

8:07 PM, February 24, 2006  
Blogger Casey said...

Hmm, sounds like a Will and Grace episode to me - the one with Neil Patrick Harris! "I'm funny - I'm a funny lesbian - I'm ELLEN!"

10:37 AM, February 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ew! please don't judge st louis on this. this coincides with st Louis's mardi gras festivities - (second largest in the country) Maybe people will get really drunk and remember who they are. The billboards around town have been obnoxious...
Mel B

7:17 AM, February 26, 2006  
Blogger Bloghungry said...

From my experience, self-hating gays have the most passionate and tourtured sex. This could be a hot opportunity for you single gays out there.

7:53 AM, February 26, 2006  
Blogger Michael said...

If "Love Won Out" doesn't work for you, I can share plenty of fliers from the Exodus Conference or any of the other items that arrive in the mail from my family on a regular basis. They even offered to fly me to California for some big heterosexualizing conference...maybe i should accept...free trip to California and seems like a great place to meet guys :)

7:28 PM, February 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home