3/16/2006

Lush


This store, with two Chicago locations, is really wonderful. I have just been to the one at the Marshall Fields in Water Tower, but stop by if you get a chance. They sell bath products, but also lotions, shampoos, and every sort of body product.

Lush is pricey but worth it. I spent 23 bucks for two bath bombs and one bubble bath bar, but each is good for a few baths.

They smell great, are handmade and super cool. I have just used the bathbombs, bath melts and bubble bath before, but everything looks good.

If you want to get me a present ever, this the ideal place to do it from, cuz I am like a lady. I love to take baths for like an hour and a half at a time.

Grade: A

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

figures a fagenstein like you would shop there.

1:05 PM, March 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHG - this is my favorite bath stuff too!! For a long time I thought it was a big secret...but now the stores are all over the US. Honey I Washed the Kids Soap is my fav. And Sex Bomb bath bomb...love it!

6:29 PM, March 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone should issue a warning right now: Do not take baths with Charlie using your Lush products. You will only end up taking Ecstasy and watching "Playing by Heart" on mute.

12:40 PM, April 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home