3/15/2006

American Idol

I ended up watching American Idol last night, and I haven't seen the show for a year or so. And this bunch of contestants suck. I mean, I just don't get the show and have never been a big fan. But, this time around, they seem extra untalented and extra ugly and annoying.

How old is this Taylor guy? 40? Isn't there an age cap for the show?

It just seems that the format should have gotten old by now. Why do you people like it?

Grade: D (there were a couple of good ones)

5 Comments:

Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I hate this guy with a passion. He looks like he's having a seizure every time he sings.

10:24 AM, March 15, 2006  
Blogger Casey said...

I have no desire to watch American Idol anymore. No one will ever top Kelly Clarkson. So, wait for good television tonight ... like ANTM!

11:07 AM, March 15, 2006  
Blogger Michael said...

I'm a big American Idol fan, but I have to reluctantly agree that this is not its best season by far. Even though I love the show, I found myself bored last night while watching and finally didn't even finish it. Of course, it's on my DVR, so I'll work through it today, but still disappointing.

11:50 AM, March 15, 2006  
Blogger Sexbox said...

American Idol is only fun when they show the rejects. After that it's just a bunch of ugly people that can sing.

5:56 PM, March 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

american idol sucks about as much as the country of america does.

irony?

1:05 PM, March 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home