3/09/2006

Project Runway Finale

So, it is all over. Chloe won. I have to admit that Daniel was my fav but his runway show wasn't too impressive. And I was thrilled that Santino didn't win it all.

I have been a Chloe fan from the start, so I was glad to see her take it. I was sure they were trying to psych us out and that Daniel would win it, until I saw the actual show.

The stuff Chloe made didn't appeal to me personally, but I thought they were well done and the most cohesive presentation. I mean, Daniel's were all just sort of dull.

But, I was thrilled to hear Michael Kors offer Daniel a job, basically, at the end. That was really cool, even though I think he just did it cuz he wants in his pants.

So, on to other faggy TV shows, like ANTM now...

Grade: A

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Casey said...

UGH! I thought Chloe's clothes were boring. How many outfits CAN you make out of the SAME fabric? BORING! And that big pink bubble gum madness that came out first was hideous.

I love you Daniel, and if I was a drag queen, I'd wear your clothes!

11:58 AM, March 09, 2006  
Blogger Michael said...

Did Debra Messing gain weight? She's looking chubby.

6:28 PM, March 09, 2006  
Blogger amanda said...

To me, it was just a difference of sportswear vs. evening wear. I totally would have worn some of Chloe's clothes... not the pink coat, though, it was truly atrocious.

8:47 PM, March 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home