3/06/2006

Chicago Male Salon

I checked out this new salon on Halsted St. on Saturday. I needed a haircut and love to check out anything new.

It was a good experience. I got a good haircut and while I was getting my shampoo and conditioner my stylist suggested I get my eybrows waxed. I haven't done that for years, so I figured why not. And you get a little scalp massage with your shampoo. I want to go back and check out the foot treatment thing.

But, I liked the place and will probably go back there for my next cut. But, I feel torn, because I really like Charlie at Robert Jeffrey, but his cuts cost more. This place was only 25 bucks for the cut, 12 for dealing with my nappy eyebrows and 16 for the hair product I bought there that I am loving so far.

Grade: B+

4 Comments:

Blogger Sexbox said...

I used to do the eyebrow thing...until I realized I barely have eyebrows to begin with. "Sharpie Brows" are not cute!

8:18 PM, March 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got a hella bad cut there 2 weeks ago from a shaky handed "stylist" who was telling his coworker about how he'd closed Berlin the night before and was soooooooo hungover.... Thank god for Paul at ZEA Salon on Broadway who fixed the nightmare that was my haircut. GO TO PAUL!!!!!

9:51 PM, March 06, 2006  
Blogger Noah said...

I HATE THIS PLACE. I went there today and it was miserable.

My stylist was a bit too rough with me. And not in the good way.

10:34 AM, March 08, 2006  
Blogger Chargenda said...

ooh, two bad reviews. Well, It was pretty good for me, I may try it one more time cuz it is such a bargain.

11:01 AM, March 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home