3/14/2006

In Her Shoes




I don't know if I have turned into a woman or something, but I totally loved this movie and was crying at the end of it. I had heared some mixed reviews of it, and never really had a strong urge to check it out, but I think that Netflix prompts you to watch some stuff you wouldn't usually.

Anyway, it is the story of two sisters, Toni Colette and Cameron Diaz, who are total opposites. And they both find their long estranged grandmother, Shirley Maclaine. Toni and Shirely were really wonderful in this, and Cameron was her usualy cute self. And the script really gave them a lot to work with, I think.

So, check it out!

Grade: B+

6 Comments:

Blogger Casey said...

I watched this movie on the plane to Holland, I think. It's a great movie. I love Toni Colette - she is wonderful in everything she is in! Good movie, although I didn't cry like a girl, Charlie! ;)

9:04 AM, March 14, 2006  
Blogger David said...

I loved this movie too! I even bought it.

9:32 AM, March 14, 2006  
Blogger bomitoni said...

i loved this as well, and i can't stand cameron and her ass face! but i love toni, so i had to watch it :)

11:03 AM, March 14, 2006  
Blogger Michael said...

Aw, give Cameron a break...we love Charlie's Angels and There's Something about Mary...she's one of my favorite sluts in the movies :)

12:32 PM, March 14, 2006  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

i think all the performances in this were excellent.

12:09 PM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger DEREK said...

man I loved it too!

8:46 PM, March 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home