3/09/2006

Top Chef


Did anyone else check out Top Chef last night after the Project Runway finale? I did and I really liked it. I am sort of a foodie, so it was fun to watch for me, but I would have liked to have seen more of them actually cooking. I had no clue how they made the dishes. They focused a lot on the drama, which made me start losing respect for the show.

But, then, in the end they gave Ken the axe. I was surpised. He was a total asshole and the most attractive male on the show, and the fact that they weren't afraid to give him the boot impressed me.

I will continue to check it out, but I wasn't madly in love like I was the first time I watched PR.

Grade: B

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Casey said...

I liked that they totally reamed that guy for tasting the food with his finger! AWESOME!!!! I'm not a big fan of food shows. They just make me really hungry!

2:18 PM, March 09, 2006  
Blogger Michael said...

What exactly is a "foodie"?

6:26 PM, March 09, 2006  
Blogger amanda said...

If it's going to be on at the same time as PR was, then I'll try to watch, but I really can't stay up 'till midnight to watch a TV show.

8:48 PM, March 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He can stick his finger in my sauce.

8:41 AM, April 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home