3/16/2006

Dollop Coffee

This little coffee shop is near Clarendon and Buena (4181 N. Clarendon) and I love it a ton. It is big and roomy and not too crowded. It has comfy couches and chairs throughout and is the perfect place to zone out for a few hours. I had some reading to do for work, and a couple of friends met up with me.

Now, they use those big huge coffee cup things, which I dont' like because it gets cold too quick, but otherwise it is such a find.

I love independent coffee houses, so please, tell me some other Chicago ones to check out.

Grade: A

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a really cool one at Chicago and Damen that I went in the other night called Atomix. It's really roommy and has old school booths along one wall, like the kind they used to have at fast food restaurants. Very cool place.

There's another one at Noble and Chicago called Swin Cafe that looks nice. And there's one at Grand and Ogden called sip that looks cool as well. It's like a little house that's been turned into a coffee shop (I think) so you can like go in different rooms and find a cozy place to drink and read (or whatever).

Those are all the ones I know of. I don't drink coffee though.

9:20 AM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

Atomix is the only one I can think of

12:32 PM, March 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a HUGE fan of Dollop, and not just because of the Free WiFi. I am there almost every monring for the coffee before work, and a nice tea before going to bed. (can you tell I live close).

3:46 PM, March 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home