11/26/2006

Schwa

I am back! Sorry for the absence, I just am up in the air how I feel about blogging. I like that my friends can stay up to date on me, and I like that books, movies, restaurants and experiences get chronicled, but...who knows...just not feeling it...

Anyway, had the best dinner of my life on my anniversary a couple weeks back. We went to Schwa, whose chef was just named one of the best new chefs in Food and Wine magazine. This meant I had to call in September for this November reservation.

I will spare the course by course, but it was a nine course tasting that blew my mind. Some highlights included the quaill egg ravioli, the lobster in lavender foam, the olive and stawberry shortcake dessert and prosciutto with beef consumme.

This place is tiny and the chefs serve as your servers. And it is BYO, which makes the 95 dollar a person pricetage easier to digest.

Call now and book a table. You won't regret it!

Grade: A+

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Chargenda said...

The first one was great. We had drinks before we got there, so can't be sure about the second one. We were trashed. From what I remember, I would have gone with whites across the board, though.

10:07 AM, November 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home