11/29/2006

Little Children



You may remember that I reviewed this book before and loved it. So, I was thrilled when I heard it was going to be a movie. Not to mention a little nervous how it would translate to the screen.

I loved it! They really take the tone of the book and bring it to the movie. It was one of the prettiest, most original movies I have seen in a long long time. Kate Winselt, Patrick Wilson and Jennifer Connely are all wonderful in it.

This is for sure going to be at the top of my list for favorite movies of the year. I hope it gains some more momentum and gets nominated for Best Picture.

Grade: A+

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Reel Fanatic said...

I like Tom Perrotta so much, so I'm glad to hear they didn't screw this up .. I'll definitely be seeing it as soon as I can

1:55 PM, November 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home