10/02/2006

Chargenda vs Naivehelga

I just had a wedding, my stepbrothers, this weekend that I was at and got to see Naivehelga after a couple of years of not seeing one another.

She did pros and cons, so I will do the same.

Pros:
- Seeing Amanda. She looked fabulous and when I did a scan of the wedding party she had my fav dress by far. She looked slammin'
- Seeing my neice who I don't get to see too often.
- Lots of bad wedding dancing to watch
- Seeing most of my family.
- My grandma and grandpa slow dancing together. It was really sweet and probably the last time they will ever do that.
- Did I mention seeing Amanda? That rocked...

Cons:
- The come to Jesus speech during dinner
- My stepmother getting very snippy with me and pissing me offf
- The cash-only bar. I didn't even have any drinks.
- The best man speech which was a plug for his business he owns.
- The long lonely drive to get there.

Grade: C +

8 Comments:

Blogger Noah said...

Cash bar? Lame.

10:01 AM, October 02, 2006  
Blogger amanda said...

Wait a sec - Nate and I didn't pay for our drinks. Could it be that the bartender liked my cleavage and gave me free beer?

2:38 PM, October 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like naivehelga better. It's updated more frequently...

7:26 AM, October 04, 2006  
Blogger Chargenda said...

I like naivehelga better. She never cheated on me.

7:30 AM, October 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

S. Santos?!

1:07 PM, October 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cash bar= TACKY.

4:03 PM, October 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so over this blog, I'm never reading it again!! Checked it once today, and no new postings... shame on you. Checked it twice, and still no new postings.... shame on ME!

9:14 AM, October 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, not so lonely. you called me. hm, i guess you did have a lonely drive.

3:23 AM, October 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home