6/02/2006

The Davinci Code

I kept reading all these stinker reviews of The Davinci Code, but I still made myself go and check it out. I mean, I heard the book was poorly written, but a good story, sounds like a reason to skip the book and watch the movie to me.

I can skip the storyline, because everyone under the sun knows it.

Overall, I was really pleased with the movie. Decent acting, a really fun, exciting story, and not too corny for your blockbuster fare. I wasn't on the edge of my seat the entire times, but a jump or two happened and I was pretty engaged the whole time, except for when the crazy man a row behind me started talking to the screen and talking about Jesus having an erection.

I am not going to run out and buy the book now, but if you are looking for some fun and a decent summer blockbuster, check it out. It ain't as bad as all these reviews are painting it to be.

Oh, and for those religious freaks out there who are trashing this movie, it is just a fucking story, give me a break and lighten up. Jesus, what is wrong with you people!

Grade: B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home