5/01/2006

Vancouver Wins!

Just wanted to update you all. Vancouver won the blog post about where we should go, with seven votes. Savannah was in second with five votes and Seattle had just three.

So, May 18-22 we will be heading to Vancouver. If you have been there or are from there and check out this blog, please give me some comments and feedback on what I should do there. I intend to wander around and do Stanley Park, Granville Public Market, Canada Place and hitting bars and stuff on Davie St. I love input on restaurants that are "can't miss" and other insider tips.

Feel free to comment on here or to e-mail or IM me. baasecha1@hotmail.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear it's really easy to score heroin in Vancouver.

7:14 AM, May 02, 2006  
Blogger Chargenda said...

Thanks for the great feedback. Keep it coming!

8:22 AM, May 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home