4/27/2006

Stephen on Top Chef

I know that a lot of your regular readers are not following this show, but I really really like it. It is basically Project Runway with food.

And my pick for the winner, Stephen, was given the boot last night, the same night as my ANTM initial pick for winner was sent packing.

Yes, Stephen was a total asshole. But, his food looked amazing and I wanted to eat the stuff he made most of the time. I can't argue that he shouldn't have gone, because his arrogance got in the way of his performance, and he ridiculed every other contestant.

But, the weirdest thing about Stephen is that my bofyriend is convinced we somehow resemble each other. I don't really think so at all.

Grade: B-

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sommeliers hate me. I stopped wathing this show when they booted off the cute Irish guy.

10:48 AM, April 27, 2006  
Blogger zipper said...

I don't waste powerful emotions like hate on turds like Stephen, but if I did, I would hate him a LOT. He's a turd, his food looks like a sh!t sammy, and I hope he loses! (But I love your blog!)

12:49 PM, April 27, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

You know, you two do actually look a little alike. Strictly speaking from your banner photo. Cute blog. :)

12:53 PM, April 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home