4/20/2006

Signature Room

I ate lunch at the Signature Room on the 95th floor of the John Hancock building yesterday. I have been up there for drinks a few times, but never eaten at the resaurant.

I am pscyhotic about doing lots of research into a place before I go. Finding menus, reading reviews, etc. So, I sort of knew what I was in for. A great view with mediocre food.

Well, that is what I got. The food was SO boring, and three of us all had to get more dressing for our salad, and I am not a guy who likes a shit-ton of dressing. The shrimp on my salad were rubbery, and immediately after lunch I had an urgent need to use the toity.

I will be back, but just for their overpriced drinks again, not food.

Grade: C for food A for the amazing view

3 Comments:

Blogger Sexbox said...

I have always wondered about this place. I might have to take my friend from out of town there the next time she visits.

2:48 PM, April 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Signature Lounge for drinks! Thanks for the heads (or butts) up on the restaurant.

6:05 AM, April 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love that one day you go to the signature room and the next to angel's....you are oh-so-versatile

9:58 AM, April 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home