4/20/2006

Brooke on ANTM

Buh-Bye Brookie. Finally, they got rid of her after her string of really bad photo shoots. I really like her looks after the first episode, but it became clear for like three weeks in a row that she just needed to go.

And Joanie looked great once her toofs got did. At the same time, I was proud of Danielle for sticking to her guns (or sticking to her gums?) and not getting her teeth did. She looks cute with them, and she shouldn't give in to the pressure.

It is going to be intense from here on out, because everyone who is left is someone I could see making it to the end somehow.

Grade: B+

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone except Jade, of course. She's stank.

10:01 AM, April 20, 2006  
Blogger Carl said...

I like it when Jade cries, it tickles my heart. I hope they keep her on and make her cry in every episode.

10:17 AM, April 20, 2006  
Blogger Chargenda said...

but, see, I hate her personality, but she keeps winning shit. And she looks good in photos. Aren't models supposed to be bitches anyway?

11:59 AM, April 20, 2006  
Blogger Carl said...

yeah she keeps winning and while she can look fierce I mostly don't get her beauty. The upturned nose at the right angle and with sufficient lighting, I think I can see the base of her brain.

I love Danielle and Jonie. Furonda makes me sad and Nnenna makes me mad.

Oh, I think next week for funzies they should eliminate Tyra, I used to like here but now not so much.

5:10 PM, April 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home