4/14/2006

Chargenda with glasses

I went to the eye doctor last night for more contacts, because I was wearing a contact with a tear in it for the past three days and realized I didn't have a replacement tear.

I am really bad about taking my contacts out at night and generally just sleep wit them in. So that I don't go blind later in life I plan on getting these glasses and wearing them to give my eyes a rest and at home at night.

The photo below is a picture of the actual glasses I am getting next week.

They looked OK on me, but I just look like a tool in glasses overall because I have a big fat head.

Grade: B-

4 Comments:

Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I never wear my glasses. My eye doctor always gets mad at me when I tell him that. Contacts are so much cooler.

10:59 AM, April 14, 2006  
Blogger paultoes said...

i have the biggest head ever. ask anyone.

12:08 PM, April 14, 2006  
Blogger amanda said...

You look cute in glasses, Char. And yes, Paul's head is huge.

7:42 PM, April 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Ryan once told me that you needed to find a pair that offset the bigness of your head.

10:24 AM, April 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home