4/12/2006

Crate and Barrel Popcorn Popper

I bought this popper a couple of months back and have had the chance to use it a few times. When I firt got it I was in a bit of a bind and just sort of bought it on a whim because it was a gift and I needed to get something that day. I hadn't really used an old school stove top popper like this before.

But, it is well worth it. Every time it has been used there have been virtually no kernels left unpopped. And it make really great fresh tasting popcorn.

You have to turn the little handle to stir the corn while it is poppping to keep it in constant motion, but the effort is SO worth it.

Give this popper a whirl!

Grade: B+

4 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Bored at the office today, Charlie? Blogging about a popcorn popper, that's captivating stuff! (just messing with ya...lol).

12:32 PM, April 12, 2006  
Blogger amanda said...

You bought it on a whim because it was a gift? I don't understand.

5:47 PM, April 12, 2006  
Blogger Chargenda said...

It was for Jhun on Valentines Day. I got that and Netflix for him. a good combo.

9:43 AM, April 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listen to the man, my friends - he knows of what he speaks. That thing does make nearly perfect popcorn.

3:18 PM, November 07, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home