4/09/2006

Pastoral

I love cheese really hard, and I have stopped in a few times at Pastoral, at 2945 N. Broadway, a few times before, but hadn't really purchased anything.

But, a couple weeks back, the bf and I bought a few hunks of cheese and some pate and ate that with some wine for dinner. It was great.

It is a cute little cheese and gourmet food store. Not too big, but lots of cheeses to offer. The staff was super helpful and friendly and let us try anything in there before we decided to buy it. And they knew their stuff really well, too. They also offer cheese classes, which sounds like a blast to me.

Grade: A

6 Comments:

Blogger Sexbox said...

*in voice of Steve Urkel*

Did someone say cheese?

6:34 PM, April 09, 2006  
Blogger amanda said...

I really love cheese. I love that commercial at Christmastime where the little girl gets all the presents and her dad says "Whoa, those must have been some cookies you left Santa." And she replies:
"I didn't leave him cookies, I left him CHEESE." That's perfection to me.

7:02 PM, April 09, 2006  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

huh....cheese.

8:06 PM, April 09, 2006  
Blogger Bloghungry said...

Cheese has taken over my life over the past year. It's starting to come between me and my loved ones. I'm only eating it socially now.

9:02 AM, April 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Pastoral' is one of the most mispronounced words in the English language, next to 'atmospheric.'

I like soy cheese sliced singles.

9:46 AM, April 10, 2006  
Blogger Noah said...

If I could only eat one food for the rest of my life, it would be cheese.

10:01 AM, April 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home