3/30/2006

My ads


You may have noticed that there is that sort of annoying banner on the top of my page. That is part of the google ad program. All I have to do is place the banner there and wait for folks to click on the links, and I make a little bit of money.

I know it is lame to have my blog go commercial, and I don't get tons of visitors, but just take a second here and there and check out these advertisers. They try and post stuff relevant to my blog, I guess.

So, sorry for selling out, but just click on the link, baby!

Grade: B

6 Comments:

Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Does it work if you click on it? I would spend my whole day just clicking on it to make money. How do you go about getting this on your blog?

9:12 AM, March 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do we as your readers get a cut or what?

12:18 PM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger Michael said...

I would do that on my own blog, but judging from the comments, I think you're the only one who actually reads my blog, so I doubt one person clicking on an ad is gonna make me much money...lol.

12:52 PM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger Chargenda said...

sure. i think i get like 50 cents every time you click on it. and no, you cannot click on your own ads, you sign an agreement saying you won't. but, i have if the ad genuinely looks interesting.

1:28 PM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger amanda said...

My friend Tim does this on his blog, but he says he only makes seven cents a click.

3:54 PM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

seriously?.....serioulsy.

10:03 PM, April 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home