3/28/2006

Strip Clubs in DC

After a fantastic dinner, the bf and I decided to head south to the seedy strip clubs in DC. I used to live there and only made it to these places a handful of times. I was a little more reserved in those days, and really loved going there, but kept myself away.

See, in DC the stripper can get totally naked. It's awesome, cuz I love strippers, especially hot nekkie ones. The first place we went is in a seedy part of SE DC, and the night was Heat University. Most of the boys you see above where there, but I was dissapointed when I walked in to see them just as they are pictured there, with their underwear on. Turns out that now it is up to them if they feel like taking off and in the time we were there, most of them didn't. They were all sup friendly, and lots of them were twink-a-licious. But I only saw the dicks of maybe three of them. A shame.

After that we went to Wet, where I knew they got nude. It was sort of empty in there, but I was drunk at this point and didn't care. I gave out tons of bucks to the guys who walk around on the bar and swing around in on poles in the buff. And most of them had some huge schlongers.

All of this happy post has a sad end note, though. They are tearing these places down, which are all closing this week, I was told, to make way for a new stadium. Hopefully they will relocate to a better part of town and keep the naked boys coming!

Grade: naked strippers: A
tearing down their clubs: D

6 Comments:

Blogger Sexbox said...

those boys barely look legal. i feel like Michael jackson staring at that picture :(

10:25 AM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger Chargenda said...

no, they are all legal aged college boys. they weren't so young looking that it was creepy, just little thing college boys...yummers!

10:27 AM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger amanda said...

I think they should be forced to take off their socks.

12:16 PM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger Chargenda said...

no, silly buns, that's where you put the dollars when they are naked.

12:17 PM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Personally, I'm glad they wear socks. Can you imagine walking around bare foot in a strip club? Nasty.

8:16 PM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

at least you got to hang one last time right?

10:00 PM, April 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home