4/11/2006

Friends With Money

I knew since I heard about this movie I would like it. I mean, I loved Lovely & Amazing, also directed and writted by Nicole Holofcener, and I love the cast, especially Catherine Keener and Frances McDormond.

It is the story of three married friends who all are pretty well off, and the fourth single friend, Aniston, who not so well off and cleans homes for a living. Like in Lovely & Amazing, there isn't a ton that happens, it is these little scenes of everyday life that are handled perfectly by Holofcener and her cast.

The downside of seeing this movie was getting there late with a sold out crowd and sitting in the second row where I had to look straight up and move my head left to right. It was annoying.

Even with that obstacle, I loved this movie.

Grade: A

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Dustin Harder said...

i haven't even heard of it! I can't wait to see it!

10:49 AM, April 11, 2006  
Blogger Noah said...

is it me, or does joan cusak sounds like marley matlin?

11:47 AM, April 11, 2006  
Blogger amanda said...

Yeah, I've been wanting to see this, too. It comes to my sister theater in two weeks, so I'll check it out then. Is Jen pretty good in it?

6:58 PM, April 11, 2006  
Blogger Chargenda said...

Jen is pretty good, but still sort of, just Jen.

7:15 AM, April 12, 2006  
Blogger amanda said...

I get this at my theater on Friday!

2:52 PM, April 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home