4/12/2006

Mollie Sue on ANTM

I know I am a week behind but I just checked out last weeks episode of ANTM last night, and I am PISSED OFF!

I mean, I really liked Mollie Sue, and she didn't do nearly as bad as some of the other people on the show that week. She was great at the improv and showed she had personality. She looked great in her photos and I really thought she was going to make it to the last few.

What the hell is Tyra thinking. I wish that crazy skank would have really passed out instead of faking it.

I can't believe they didn't send Jade home over her, or send gap-toothed Danielle or Brooke trout home.

F-you ANTM. If they get rid of someone who doesn't deserve to go yet today, then I am done.

Grade: D (I miss Project Runway where the eliminations make some sense)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cried last night; that elimination was so unfair. Her pictures were gorgeous. I hate that they keep people on because they're 'good tv.'

Mollie Sue got it right: She was getting better every week and progressing, it sucks that Coyote Ugly got picked over her, and to be eliminated over a lack of personality--who would have thought? I loved her.

Brooke reminds me of this girl in junior high named Florine Childress whose whole family was homeless, and they lived in a school bus. They have the same dirty hair.

And sorry, I can't tell the two black girls apart (Not Nenna, the other two).

9:50 AM, April 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so with you on this. Mollie rocked and Jade is a big old raspy cunt. Reality shows that keep the villain for ratings suck. I miss project runway too.

10:35 AM, April 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, Danielle is probably going to win this shit, OK. Her 'fairy tale' picture was one of the best photos in the history of this show. And on top of that, I find her genuine and funny. Maybe you missed a couple of episodes this season??

If you like someone on this show, it's a GOOD thing if they get kicked off, because then they can go and possibly have a real career as opposed to becoming a second rate, d-list, award show premiere-attending pseudocelebrity.

But ya, Mollie Sue got robbed. Jade needs to be kicked to the curb pronto. Bitch os old.

10:50 AM, April 12, 2006  
Blogger Casey said...

I am so behind. Makes me want to cry a little!

11:41 AM, April 12, 2006  
Blogger bomitoni said...

i really didn't care for mollie sue. she looks like a little boy to me. something about here was too masculine looking. but she did rock that pixie!

9:52 AM, April 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home