4/26/2006

Bumping into Daniel V.

I can't believe I forgot to post this until now.

Last Friday I was out for my roomate's birthday. And at the bar we happened to see a certain Project Runway finalist sitting across the bar.

We figured we had a valid reason to go up to him and ask for our photo to be taken with him, my roomates birthday. So, we went up to him like a bunch of assholes and a couple of Daniel's friends had their picture taken with Daniel, my roomate, and my boyfriend.

My fav part was when my boyfriend, who really was let down by his final collection on the show, said "I just LOVED your final collection."

Grade: B+ (I felt like a stalker and bad for bugging him)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He had an appearance at Nordstrom's mall last Friday afternoon. I couldn't figure out why they brought in one of the losers of the show.
-TC

4:32 PM, April 26, 2006  
Blogger bomitoni said...

where's the picture? you know we're dying to see it!

7:16 AM, April 27, 2006  
Blogger Chargenda said...

It is on my roomate's mothers phone, so it will be a bit before I can put it up there. But, I have witnesses. It really happened. Oh, and my bf blocked my head so you just see the top half of my head.

7:24 AM, April 27, 2006  
Blogger Chargenda said...

Oh, but during the photo Daniel V had his hand on the back of my neck. I think he loves me.

7:24 AM, April 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daniel V's collection was hot and so is he! And, even though he was stand off ish at first he warmed up quickly - I would have been a little freaked out if I was approached by some drunk ass celebrating his 28th birfday! Daniel V gets an - A+++++++ on Rjenda.

7:43 AM, April 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home