4/28/2006

Bad CTA Breath

I can deal with some nasty shit on the train. But, today I got really grossed out. There was a couple that looked like they hadn't showered in a few weeks standing by the door and making out hard core and whispering sweet nothings into each others ears. It was so grody and was sort of making my stummy churn.

And this was topped off by a guy behind me who yawned, but this was no average yawn.

Right after his yawn I got a whiff of the nastiest breath ever. It was like poop and rotten food and mothballs all rolled up into one. And the guy just yawned and it carried a seat away to my nose.

It was not a good train ride.

Grade: F

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ewww, ewww....and ewwwww!

I hate bad train breath! Keep that shit closed. And brush once in awhile people!

7:50 AM, April 28, 2006  
Blogger Marz said...

And scrape/brush your tongue.

9:33 AM, April 28, 2006  
Blogger Michael said...

I'd leave a comment, but instead I think I'm gonna go brush my teeth.

2:12 AM, April 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home