4/28/2006

All About Oscar

Big ups to Brady for sending me this book. After he won his office Oscar pool using all my picks, he sent this to me. (Even thougth I sort of asked for a reward, it was really sweet and a great original idea)

Now, don't run out and buy this book unless you really really love the Oscars. It is a big thick, pictureless book that give lots of stats and history on Oscar races and the show. I really enjoyed it and learned a lot, but I think half of it stayed in my brain for like two minutes.

The downside is that it tends to repeat itself. I would use it as a resource in the future, but the thing is that these books become quickly outdated year after year.

But, I would say that if you are a Oscar buff, this is worth checking out.

Thanks Brady!

Grade: B

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Char Char!! Glad it was decent. Thanks again for the hot Oscar tips!

I won 2 polls with your picks.

12:59 PM, April 28, 2006  
Blogger Michael said...

This post makes me feel better about my own personal obsession and think perhaps I'm not so psycho for enjoying reading The Almanac of American Politics. :)

2:09 AM, April 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you make me feel good? I want you to make me feel good. Can you make me feel good?

9:39 AM, May 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home