2/02/2006

White Pants

I am going to a party tomorrow night, or might be going, and am supposed to wear all white there. I just went out during lunch and looked for white pants because I dont' own any.

Now, I know that I am going to look like a total fool in white pants, and I don't really want to buy a pair of pants just to wear them once or to spill something on them and ruin them.

The party will likely be lots of asians, and it is just a matter of fact that small asian men look much better in white than a big tall white boy like me will look in white.

Grade: C-

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't friday your Lady Day?

1:40 PM, February 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too. I can finally heave a sigh of relief and satisfaction.

2:31 PM, February 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1987 called. It wants its party theme back.

5:37 AM, February 03, 2006  
Blogger Dustin Harder said...

2 questions...
dis you go to the party?
&
Do you have a picture of you sporting your white pants?

12:15 PM, February 03, 2006  
Blogger Casey said...

Why white? I would be SO scared that I would spill something ALL over myself! Good luck!

2:07 PM, February 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home