7/25/2006

Peaches

I can't believe I forgot to post about this.

Last Monday I went to go see Peaches. She is awesome and I haven't had a chance to see her in concert before. For those who don't know, she is a performer who sings dirty songs about sex. And she rocks! Her newest CD is Impeach My Bush, and her CD before that was Fatherfucker.

She sang a bunch of news stuff at first that I didn't know. I liked a lot of it, but was most excited toward the end when she did some older songs.

And the night was appropriately rounded out by a night of giving strippers dollars at Latin Night at the Lucky Horseshoe.

Grade: B+

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peaches rules. I love her version of the Joan Jett "don't give a damn bout my reputation" song. It rocks and cracks me up at the same time. It's simple and vulgar and repetitive, but damn I like it.

4:57 PM, July 25, 2006  
Blogger bomitoni said...

glad u had fun. did racine end up opening by chance? i was really looking forward to seeing wendy james. but alas we didn't end up going

6:46 PM, July 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i laughed out loud in my cubicle when i read what her new album was. i didn't know that. i'm still giggling.

8:53 AM, July 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home