7/14/2006

Project Runway - Episode 1


Wow, what a great start to season 3 of Project Runway. Can't wait to see what the future holds for this gals and guys. I have created tha above image below to show you my rankings of favorite to least favorite. I plan to update it every week so you can see who I love and don't love.

Right now, I love Laura Bennett. I am sure she is a cold-hearted ice-princess in real life, but I love her style and that she comes from an architectural background.

And, lets hurry up and get rid of the crazy old guy with glasses, the brit and the guy who designs trashy pageant dresses.

Grade: A

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will disagree and say i like the pageant dress guy....he won't win, but i can see him going on for a bit

8:10 AM, July 14, 2006  
Blogger amanda said...

Careful what you say about pageant dresses, or Miss Happy Sparkle 2000 will come and kick your ass.

11:53 AM, July 14, 2006  
Blogger asspanther said...

OK, the crazy guy with glasses does have to go; he's NOT going to make it, but.... they should keep him around for a few weeks. Why? To build him up a bit, to increase the tension he so clearly is already experiencing. Because when he has his meltdown (and it IS COMING) it will make FANTASTIC tlelvision. I. Cant. Wait. !!!

12:59 PM, July 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home