7/07/2006

Big Brother - All Stars

The 7th season of Big Brother started last night. And I am SO excited. I know that a lot of you think this show is dumb and probably haven't given it a chance. And having All-Stars makes it extra confusing for a new viewer, but seriously, give it a chance. The relationships are all really complicated, and it is like a little mini soap opera with all the backstabbing, lying, alliances (public and secret ones) and what-not.

I was prety pleased with who they picked to go in, but they should have just let America pick who the finalists were. That producers picked the final few is really lame.

My favs are the season 6 people who probably won't stay around long. I love Howie so much, and love that he said that the women have "all-star boobies." And Kaysar needs to watch his ass, or he is going to get booted real early. And Janelle just rocks.

Grade: A

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GRADE A. Joe and I love the show lots and can't wait to see it unfold.

All I can say is Buh-bye Danielle. So annoying.

Janelle 4 eva.

12:27 PM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger bomitoni said...

just the mention of kaysar's name made me cum! ha! i have never ever watched big brother before (unless you count the mexican version Big Brother VIP where they but washed up mexican celebs in the big brother house), but i think i will watch just so i can see kaysar every week :P

4:56 PM, July 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home