7/05/2006

Fireworks in Indiana

Whenever I drive through Indiana I see lots of signs for fireworks at discount prices, but last night I saw just how much folks in Indiana love their big fireworks. I was driving through last night on my way home from Michigan and they were going off everywhere. And, we are talking big honkin' fireworks all over the sky. It was pretty crazy.

I personally don't get too excited by fireworks, but this was pretty fun. I just know some fingers got blown off last night in Indiana.

Grade: B

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoosiers freakin' love their fireworks. And don't think they set them off JUST on July 4. No, no, it starts around July 1 and I'm sure will go into the weekend. My neighbor set off $1,000 worth Monday night. It was insane!
P.S. Charlie, I LOVE your blog.

4:21 PM, July 05, 2006  
Blogger jay lassiter said...

i was born in Indiana. and although i live on the east coast, i still go apeshit for setting off rockets and stuff.

thanks for helping me get to the root of that.

12:13 PM, July 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home