6/28/2006

Halloween 6

I started this movie and it was like a train wreck, I couldn't turn away. I love a good scary movie, and even a bad one sometimes. But, wow, I couldn't believe how terrible this one was.

I had seen the original Halloween movie and the second one, I think, and remember liking both of them and being scared. And this one was like lots of other bad horror movies, but then it just got really crazy in the end. Where did the guys in black come from? Who are they? How did Paul Rudd and the old guy get drugged? Why didn't we see that? Why did Michael Meyers kill those people at the hospital, wasn't he in cahoots with them? Why does Paul Rudd talk like that?

Despite how terrible the movie is, I found myself desiring more slasher flicks. Did you know Tyra Banks is in either Halloween H20 (part 7) or Halloween: Resurrection (part 8)? I need to see that.

Grade: D+

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Sexbox said...

I am a horror film fanatic and even I must say Halloween 6 is a complete train wreck. Apparently though there is an alternate version of the movie that was released only on VHS that has a completely different ending. Supposedly it's better than the regular version.

7:04 PM, June 28, 2006  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I love horror movies, and saw the Halloween with Tyra, but I can't remember which one it was either.

9:54 PM, June 28, 2006  
Blogger musicbeing said...

Oh my god, don't even get me started with this movie. I made a long post about Halloween once last year on my blog.

My biggest pet peeve is how they didn't follow the story line with Jamie (his niece) from Halloween 4 & 5. They never explained anything and just concentrated on that stupid storyline about the druids. Then the Halloweens that followed completely ignored Jamie as if she never existed when they brought back Laurie Strode (Jamie Lee Curtis).

Halloween 4 & 5 are the best ones they ever did.

2:06 PM, June 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jennifer aniston is in leprechaun 4, i think. or maybe it was leonardo dicaprio. it's one of them.

6:00 AM, July 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home