6/20/2006

Carlito

I have two awesome cats, Meff and Carlito. And as I plan on moving in with my bf, I need to find a home for this one, Carlito. He has claws and sheds too much for my bf. But he is the sweetest most wonderful kitty ever. I really want him to be with someone I know so I can come and visit and stuff. Any cat lovers out there in Chicagoland that want him? Please! You can even give him a trial run and I will take him back if you don't fall in love with Carlito (also sometimes called Buttercup, Onion or Senor Meow Meow)

Grade: A+ for kitty, D for getting rid of him, A for a good home for him!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, hello.... are you giving my cat away? Who's "Carlito" anyway?

10:20 AM, June 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought James was bringing Buttercup to NYC this weekend!?!?! Are you a traitor?

10:23 AM, June 20, 2006  
Blogger Chargenda said...

I don't know how to get him there. James has allergies and you guys can't meet him at the airport when he arrives....No logistics have been worked out...Call me you boys!

10:25 AM, June 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did call you last night and e-mailed!! Trying to hock my kitty, on the Chargenda... well I never!

10:37 AM, June 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's Buttercup? I thought I was bringing Brady and Frank a dog named Bowtie. You people confuse me.

12:43 PM, June 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think my kitty Bilbo needs a new companion. Hmmm . . . my sister is coming on June 28th. I think Buttercup needs to start packing his bags!

1:09 PM, June 20, 2006  
Blogger Chargenda said...

Maybe I can start a bidding war!

1:12 PM, June 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's mine, he's mine....the kitty's MINE!

1:15 PM, June 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home