6/22/2006

Big Brother: All Stars


Last night was the preview episode for Big Brother 7. I get so hooked on this show during the summer. And this time it is All Stars. They presented 20 candidates for the show. I really want to see Janelle, Kaysar and Howie from the last season get in together. Loved them! And Lisa who won it a few seasons back.

I hope this season rocks. If you haven't watched the show, I know it looks like trash, but watch it. It gets super interesting and way intense.

Grade: A

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

howie is dreamy. weren't we all supposed to stalk him when he came back to chicago? i love how our group of friends follows through with things.

watch the show and blog blog blog!

11:36 AM, June 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charlie, you know Joe and are insane about this. We can't wait... BB7 (whispering) All Stars

11:51 AM, June 22, 2006  
Blogger bomitoni said...

Kaysar has to be the f*ckin hottest man ALIVE EVER!!! if he makes it i think i may even watch.

6:20 PM, June 22, 2006  
Blogger Michael said...

Should I be ashamed that I have never watched an episode of that show? I don't even know what it's about really. I am already insecure in my homosexuality because I don't watch ANTM and I enjoy World Cup Soccer....I hope this isn't a sign that I'm turning hetero....

9:37 PM, June 22, 2006  
Blogger Chargenda said...

Actually, I think world cup soccer is pretty gay.

7:26 AM, June 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i already told you autograt that your license has been revoked. i don't watch project: runway, so i'm on probation as it is.

8:07 AM, June 23, 2006  
Blogger Michael said...

Golden dildo, where is it that you work again? Not exactly the center of the gay universe now, is it? Hardly the pulpit to stand behind and try to revoke my license!

4:40 PM, June 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home