7/19/2006

Cat Farts

My cat just moved into my bf's place, and he is getting pretty comfy I guess.

Last night my bf and I were totally about to do it, and were on the bed together. Next thing you know we both smell a really foul smell, and look over and see the cat laying close to us on the bed with his ass pointed at us. It was nasty and ruined the moment. No humping was able to happen. As we layed there he farted really silent but deadly ones a few more times. He hasn't done this in the past that I know of, but maybe he is just getting adjusted.

Grade: D+ (I am glad he is getting settled in OK)

4 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

That happens to me, too, except usually I'm the one farting and ruining the moment.

10:36 AM, July 19, 2006  
Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Amanda, I don't think I can be friends with you anymore.

7:41 PM, July 19, 2006  
Blogger Aethlos said...

Hey Chargenda!, i hope you're coming to see my one-man show, Correctional Fluids, at the Bailiwick! Bruce Vilanch and Ant are coming, and i'm hoping i can get as many friends and gay chicago bloggers in the audience as possible. There are still tickets! Bailiwick, friday night, 9:30 PM, 773-883-1090. HOPE YOU CAN COME! and bring friends! :)

1:11 AM, July 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meff doesn't fart - that was Jhun. That's what poppers does to you! Aethlos is hot!

1:43 PM, July 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home