7/20/2006

Project Runway - Week 2


I am really loving the show so far, but I feel like I am having a hard time getting a grip on who is who.

I wasn't at all sad to see Malan go, I wanted him to get the boot right away after the casting special. I mean, that stuff about his mother throwing the designs on the floor and stuff. Boo hoo cares.

I don't like Angela but I hate Vincent even more. I thought he totally mirerepresented their working together, and is a way bigger asshole.

And despite the fact that he won, the pageant guy still isn't high up on my list of favs, it was a fluke because that's his thing.

Grade: A

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Noah said...

i really want Neck Tattoo aut. Who says "feminazi" anymore? Losers do.

2:23 PM, July 20, 2006  
Blogger Rick Aiello said...

I was SURE that Malan was the "We're going to have to ask you to leave" guy. I was SURE of it. Now I don't know who it will be.

Maybe Feminazi Jeffrey. He gives me the creeps. Those hoods. That tattoo. Ick. Yuck. Freako.

Still, I'm not sad that Malan is gone. He was far too creepy and fake to me. And really folks... how much longer will they keep that nutjob Vincent?

Everyone else is golden.

4:18 PM, July 20, 2006  
Blogger amanda said...

Right on, Rick. Malan was so creepy. The good news is we'll only have to see him in the opening credits and at the reunion show about twelve weeks from now.

5:25 PM, July 20, 2006  
Blogger Carl said...

Malan made me kind of sad but his dress did look like poopy. Neck tatoo, who thinks he is season 3's Santino, for sure has to go. When santino talked sh*t about other peoples stuff it was kind of funny, when that retarded little flea does it its just annoying.

2:50 PM, July 21, 2006  
Blogger Rick Aiello said...

OK now it's leaking in the news that Keith may be the "Gotta Go" guy. He apparently was using copied designs from other designers (and we're talking established designers, not other contestants).

Which makes sense in a way, because in this episode and, apparently, the next one, we start to see that he's really an arrogant little prick anyway.

So now I vote for Keith to get the boot. And the Bravo boards are all saying that when Keith gets the boot, Malan will get to come back. We'll see if THAT happens.

1:50 AM, July 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home